Some of My Articles
I know what you're thinking. "Articles, now?"
Well, why the hell not? Every second, it seems, someone is posting some article about this or that, and much of it is crap. Much of it is opinion disguised as fact. It got me thinking that it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon. Assuming anyone is interested in reading some of the stupid shit that goes through my head, you might find it interesting or amusing.
I'm not going to post a lot of these things. When I think of something, I'll write it. I'm not going to try to compete with the likes of Cracked.com and come up with 30 misc. articles a week.
At first, I did not include any means of adding comments to the articles. Not because I don't know how, or because, "Screw you". But because my intention is to share these articles on Facebook (and stuff). Thanks to another project I was working on, I stumbled on a way to actually integrate Facebook comments directly into the articles. That pretty much solved my problem. It more or less saves me the trouble of having to police every single irresponsible thing that people say (I'm looking at you, Annonymous General Public). At least on Facebook, you have some accountability for what you say.
List of articles:
- 12-14-2016 : Rouge One - A Review Before Viewing
- 11-10-2016 : Trump Won the Election - Everyone Calm Down
- 04-08-2016 : Developing for Android Rather than iOS
- 12-18-2015 : Review of Star Wars The Force Awakens
- 07-11-2015 : My Daughter Built a Guitar in Wood Shop
- 07-08-2015 : Review of The Foo Fighters, 7/6/2015
- 01-04-2015 : More Things You Did Not Know About Star Wars
- 12-08-2014 : Reasons the New Star Wars Movie Will Disappoint
- 10-17-2014 : Five of the Dumbest Sci-Fi Mistakes in Movies
- 09-15-2014 : What Kind of Computer Should I Buy?
- 09-09-2014 : An Explanation of the File System on Your Computer
- 08-24-2014 : Review of Mötley Crüe, Final Tour 8-23-2014
- 08-08-2014 : A List of Bands that aren't really "Bands"